Booking and Payments
- All payments are made online via the booking system and are due in advance of commencing lessons.
- Lessons can be purchased in packages of four our or eight.
- New students can avail of a trial lesson before booking a lesson package. Only one trial is permitted per student.
- Lessons can be scheduled from the link in the Order Receipt email after purchase of a lesson package.
- Lessons are not confirmed unless purchased and scheduled in advance.
- Please ensure you have selected the correct lesson type i.e. Online, In Person
- Monday lessons are available Online only.
- For assistance with payments and booking please contact Sinéad on email@example.com.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
- Lessons can be rescheduled or cancelled a minimum of 24 hours before the lesson time via the Initial Confirmation or Reminder email.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given when cancelling, the full fee will be charged and the lesson will be lost.
- It is not possible to reschedule a lesson less than 24 hours in advance.
- All bookings are subject to a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period (including bookings made with discounts).
- The customer may cancel their booking within 14 days of the date the contract was concluded and receive a full or partial refund.
- The Voice Studio Wexford must be informed of decisions to cancel by an unequivocal statement made via email before the 14 day cooling off period ends.
- Where lessons have already commenced within the 14 day cooling off period, the customer is liable for lessons provided during that time. A refund will be given for any remaining lessons.
- Refunds will be made via the payment method used when booking.
- Unfortunately, prepaid lessons cancelled after the 14 day cooling off period cannot be refunded.
Cancellation by The Voice Studio Wexford
- If the teacher needs to cancel a lesson, a minimum of 24 hours notice will be given where possible and the lesson will be rescheduled.
- Rescheduling may be subject to the teacher’s availability but every effort will be made to accommodate the student.
Lesson Delivery & Recording
- Lessons will be offered online via Zoom and in person. If required due to any reason, all lessons may be moved online.
- Alternative online options are available if Zoom does not suit. Please contact Sinéad via email before booking for more information.
- Students may record their lessons for practice purposes and to review progress only. Students are not permitted to share lesson recordings anywhere online or publicly in any sense.
- For online Zoom lessons it is advised that students take their lessons on a laptop or desktop as recording is not available on the phone or tablet app.
- A separate device for recording can be used at in person lessons.
- Lesson recordings will not be provided by the teacher.
- The teacher may ask to record lessons for CPD purposes and may share recordings with colleagues/mentors from time to time for this purpose. The student will be notified of this and student information (i.e. name, contact, payment info etc.) will be kept anonymous. Student’s permission will be asked before recordings are taken and/or shared.
Attendance and Punctuality
- Please be ready for your online lesson at least 5 minutes before the start time to avoid any technical issues impeding on allotted lesson time. You will enter into a waiting room on Zoom and the teacher will let you in once the previous lesson has finished.
- Please arrive at your scheduled lesson time for in person lessons and wait outside the studio to be called in.
- If the student arrives late, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time and the missed time will not be made up at a later date.
- If the student arrives on time but the previous lesson runs late, the lesson will run for the full allotted time.
- In the event of absence without notification, the lesson will be lost.
- The Voice Studio Wexford may offer discounts on lessons from time to time.
- If the discount has an expiry date this will be communicated to the student/prospective student.
- If a student is in receipt of a discount and leaves lessons for 2 consecutive months or more (excluding studio holidays) and then returns, the discount will no longer apply and the price will revert to the full amount.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed similar to lesson packages.
- Gift Vouchers for one to one lessons are redeemable for the duration purchased only and all lessons must be the same duration. (For example, two 60 minute lessons will not be offered in lieu of four 30 minute lessons)
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with selected or one off discounts and are non transferable. One gift voucher can be used by one customer only.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at any time and do not expire.
Covid 19 – In Person Lessons
- Masks are optional for all students, parents/guardians and visitors to the studio but may be required if Covid-19 cases rise.
- In the event of a serious outbreak of Covid-19 or any other respiratory illness all lessons will be moved online until further notice for student and teacher safety.
- During lessons the student and teacher will be socially distanced.
- The window will be left open in the studio for ventilation.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or another respiratory illness, please do not attend lessons in person. If you are feeling up to it, you can attend online via Zoom until you are testing negative for Covid-19 or until symptoms of other respiratory illnesses have eased.
General Safeguarding for Students Under 18
- In line with legislation for working with children and vulnerable persons, owner of The Voice Studio Wexford, Sinéad Furlong, has been Garda Vetted.
- Any teachers who may be employed by or work with The Voice Studio Wexford in the future will be required to undergo Garda Vetting and provide evidence of clearance before taking up their post.
Safeguarding for Online Lessons For Students Under 18
- A trusted adult must be on the premises for the duration of the lesson.
- The door of the room where the student is taking the lesson must be left open for the lesson duration.
- The student has the option to have the video on or off during the lesson.
- Failure to comply with studio safeguarding measures may result in lessons being cancelled.
Privacy & Data Protection
- The Voice Studio Wexford may contact you via the email provided when booking or inquiring with news and updates related to the studio. You can opt-out of these emails at any time by notifying Sinéad via email. This does not include lesson reminder emails.
- We respect your privacy and your contact information is kept confidential. The Voice Studio Wexford does not share or sell contacts or any other personal data to third parties or other companies.
Updates to the Studio Policy, Terms And Conditions
The Studio Policy, Terms and Conditions are subject to change and may be updated at any time. The author will endeavour to give advance notice of any changes but this may not always be possible.
Any queries or complaints can be directed to Sinéad Furlong, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. A call via phone or Zoom can also be arranged.
Last update: 7/8/23