Booking & Payment
- Choir sessions are purchased online in advance via Acuity. No booking is required, once you have paid for the term you are booked in.
- All payments are due before each term commences.
- If you would like to pay in installments, please contact Sinéad on email@example.com
- If you know in advance you will be missing several weeks of rehearsals, please let Sinéad know by email.
- All bookings are subject to a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period. If rehearsals have taken place during the 14 days, members will be liable for these rehearsals and receive a partial refund. If members cancel before any rehearsals take place and are within the 14 day cooling off period, they will receive a full refund.
- Refunds will be made via the payment method used when booking.
- Unfortunately, cancellations after the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period cannot be refunded.
- Choir members who wish to leave the choir can email Sinéad on firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel their place.
Cancellation by The Voice Studio Wexford
- If the choir leader needs to cancel a session, a minimum of 24 hours notice will be given where possible and the session will be rescheduled.
- Rehearsals will take place in person at St Joseph’s Community Centre Wexford Town and online via Zoom.
- Rehearsals will take place on Tuesday evenings at 8.30pm weekly except for studio holidays.
Attendance & Punctuality
- Rehearsals will begin at 8.30pm sharp each week.
- An attendance sheet will be provided for in person rehearsals for contact tracing purposes.
- If attending online, please be ready at least 5 minutes before the session start time to avoid any technical issues impeding on the allotted time.
- If a choir member arrives late, the rehearsal will continue as normal and it may not be possible to recap on anything that has been missed. It is the responsibility of the choir member to catch up on any missed material.
- If a choir member is late and misses the warm up, they will not be admitted into the rehearsal.
- Three or more absences without notification may result in removal from the choir and The Voice Studio Wexford reserves the right to offer your place to another singer.
- The VSW Choir is an adult choir. All members must be 18 or over to join.
- The VSW Choir is a safe place for people to sing, express and enjoy themselves.
- All are welcome and it is expected that choir members will be kind and respectful toward each other, always.
- Any instances of inappropriate behaviour reported during or outside of rehearsals will be addressed promptly.
- The choir member(s) involved in the inappropriate behaviour will be asked to attend a 121 meeting with Sinéad to discuss it. Where relevant, resources will be provided to choir member(s) so they can educate themselves on certain issues to understand why their behaviour may have been upsetting. After engaging with such material, the choir member(s) will be expected to make an effort to change their behaviour for the better going forward. Cooperation with this procedure is essential if the choir member(s) wish to continue with The VSW Choir. Failure to cooperate and/or any repeat offences will result in instant removal from the choir to ensure that it is a safe space for all.
- “Inappropriate behaviour” includes but is not limited to, any type of bullying, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, misogyny, sexual inappropriateness, etc., online or in person.
- If you are experiencing or witnessing any of the above or any other kind of negative behaviour and you wish to report it, please be assured that it is safe to contact Sinéad via email or to arrange a call via phone or Zoom.
- If choir members wish to take 1 to 1 lessons they will receive a 10% discount.
- If members leave the choir and continue with 1 to 1 lessons, the discount will no longer apply and lessons will be charged at full price.
- 1 to 1 lessons are subject to availability and must be taken by the choir member. Unfortunately, the discount cannot be applied to lessons for family or friends.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by emailing Sinéad on email@example.com.
- Gift Vouchers for The VSW Choir are redeemable for 4 rehearsals.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and are non transferable. One gift voucher can be used by one customer only.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at any time and do not expire.
- Please note when booking sessions with a gift voucher, you are booking 4 individual sessions and not signing up for a term. If you decide to join the choir after these 4 sessions, please email Sinéad on firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Privacy & Data Protection
- The Voice Studio Wexford may contact you via the email provided when booking or inquiring with news and updates related to the studio. You can opt-out of all emails at any time by notifying Sinéad on email@example.com.
- We respect your privacy and your contact information is kept confidential. The Voice Studio Wexford does not share or sell contact or personal information with third parties or other companies.
- Any information supplied by choir members during booking or during their time in The VSW Choir is kept confidential and not shared with third parties or other companies. This includes information regarding specific learning requirements, personal, medical or contact information and any other information the studio may require.
All queries and complaints can be directed to the owner, Sinéad Furlong, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. A call via phone or Zoom can also be arranged.