- Lessons are purchased in advance as package payments of 4 lessons or single lessons. If preferred, more lessons can be added during booking or by purchasing multiple packages.
- Lessons can be booked from the Order Receipt email after purchase.
- Please ensure you have booked the correct lesson type i.e. Online, In Person
- For assistance with payments and booking please contact Sinéad on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All payments are due in advance.
- Installment plans are available, please contact Sinéad via email before booking lessons if you wish to avail of an installment plan.
- Lessons may be cancelled if payment is not received at least 24 hours in advance of the lesson date.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
- Lessons can be rescheduled or cancelled a minimum of 24 hours before the lesson time via Acuity.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given when cancelling, the full fee will be charged and the lesson will be lost.
- It is not possible to reschedule a lesson less than 24 hours in advance.
- Rescheduling and cancellation can be done via your booking confirmation email or Acuity account if you have signed up for one.
- All bookings are subject to a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period (including bookings made with discounts).
- The customer may cancel their booking within 14 days of the date the contract was concluded and receive a full or partial refund.
- The Voice Studio Wexford must be informed of decisions to cancel by an unequivocal statement made via email before the 14 day cooling off period ends.
- Where lessons have already commenced within the 14 day cooling off period, the customer is liable for lessons provided during that time. A refund will be given for any remaining lessons.
- Refunds will be made via the payment method used when booking.
- Unfortunately, prepaid lessons cancelled after the 14 day cooling off period cannot be refunded.
Cancellation by The Voice Studio Wexford
- If the teacher needs to cancel a lesson, a minimum of 24 hours notice will be given where possible and the lesson will be rescheduled.
- Rescheduling may be subject to the teacher’s availability but every effort will be made to accommodate the student.
Lesson Delivery & Recording
- Lessons will be offered online via Zoom and in person for as long as is safe to do so.
- Alternative online options are available if Zoom does not suit. Please contact Sinéad via email before booking for more information.
- Students may record their lessons for practice purposes and to review progress. For online Zoom lessons it is advised that students take their lessons on a laptop or desktop as recording is not available on the phone or tablet app. A separate device for recording can be used at in person lessons.
- Lesson recordings will not be provided by the teacher for the student.
Attendance & Punctuality
- Please be ready for your online lesson at least 5 minutes before the start time to avoid any technical issues impeding on allotted lesson time. You will enter into a waiting room on Zoom and the teacher will let you in once the previous lesson has finished.
- Please arrive at your scheduled lesson time for in person lessons and wait outside to ensure social distancing.
- If the student arrives late, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time and the missed time will not be made up at a later date.
- If the student arrives on time but the previous lesson runs late, the lesson will run for the full allotted time.
- In the event of absence without notification, the lesson will be lost.
- Attendance may be taken into account for participation in Studio events.
- The Voice Studio Wexford may offer discounts on lessons from time to time.
- If the discount has an expiry date this will be communicated to the student/prospective student.
- If a student is in receipt of a discount and leaves lessons for 2 consecutive months or more and then returns, the discount will no longer apply and the price will revert to the full amount. This excludes studio holidays.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by emailing Sinéad on email@example.com.
- Gift Vouchers for one to one lessons are redeemable for 4 lessons of the same length only.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with selected or one off discounts and are non transferable. One gift voucher can be used by one customer only.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at any time and do not expire.
Covid 19 Safety Measures for In Person Lessons
- Masks to be worn by teacher, student and parents/guardians in the studio.
- All students and visitors to the studio will be required to wear a mask unless under the age of 13 or medically exempt.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use on entrance and exit
- Covid Questionnaire to be completed before lesson
- HSE signage in place
- Floor markings to ensure social distancing
- Use of a protective screen between teacher and student
- Use of a CO2 monitor to monitor air quality
- Window left open for ventilation
- 15 minute breaks between lessons for cleaning and ventilation
- If you are sick but still well enough to sing, do not attend your lesson in person. Instead, please opt for online lessons until you are recovered to avoid the spread of any respiratory viruses or infections.
General Safeguarding for Students Under 18
- In line with legislation for working with children and vulnerable persons, owner of The Voice Studio Wexford, Sinéad Furlong, has been Garda Vetted.
- Any teachers who may be employed by or work with The Voice Studio Wexford in the future will be required to undergo Garda Vetting and provide evidence of clearance before taking up their post.
Safeguarding for Online Lessons For Students Under 18
- A trusted adult must be on the premises for the duration of the lesson.
- The door of the room where the student is taking the lesson must be left open for the lesson duration.
- The student has the option to have the video on or off during the lesson.
- The student has the option to record the lesson themselves via Zoom or a voice recording app on another device for practice purposes and to review progress. It is advised that students take online lessons on a laptop or desktop as it is not possible to record on Zoom if using a phone or tablet. Lessons will not be recorded by the teacher for the student.
- Failure to comply with studio safeguarding measures may result in lessons being cancelled.
Privacy & Data Protection
- The Voice Studio Wexford may contact you via the email provided when booking or inquiring with news and updates related to the studio. You can opt-out of these emails at any time by notifying Sinéad via email. This does not include lesson reminder emails.
- We respect your privacy and your contact information is kept confidential. The Voice Studio Wexford does not share or sell contacts or any other personal data to third parties or other companies.
- Any information supplied by students and/or parents during booking or during their time at The Voice Studio Wexford is kept confidential and not shared with third parties or other companies.
Any queries or complaints can be directed to Sinéad Furlong, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. A call via phone or Zoom can also be arranged.
Last update: 9/9/21